Thursday, November 24, 2016

BTS " V" Debuting as Han-sung


Image result 


Tae Tae is now debuting as an actor for drama "Hwarang: The Beginning".  He will play Han-sung the youngest of the group youths who grow throw through passion and love in Seorabeol. He is going to use his real name Kim Tae Hyung. 

File:Hwarang Poster.jpg

“I liked to act as a hobby before and I like to watch dramas and movies but it was really hard at the beginning as I had to be professional," he told the publication (as translated by @peachisoda via OneHallyu).

"But it’s not so difficult these days because (Park) Hyung Sik hyung, (Park) Seo Joon hyung and other hyungs called me many times to guide and said 'Let’s meet up and try reading the script together' because I’m the youngest and they understand that I’m acting for the first time," he continued.

V also received a lot of encouragement from Hyung Sik, who is a member of the boy group ZE:A and understands well the difficulties involved in being active as both a singer and actor.

"Hyungsik hyung told me that it might be very hard at the beginning because I have to carry out acting and singing. I don’t feel the difficulty because I’m very happy to be able to do both things but I thought I should cheer up and work hard because I might face the difficult moment," said the BTS member.

Hwarang will be aired December 19, 2016 

Here is the trailer:
Enjoy!!! 
Credits designntrendmintae, to the owners of the picture :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Recent Posts

free counters

Unordered List