Friday, November 11, 2016

ALPINE – LINYING



Linying – Alpine

Cowering stalk,
Turning blue by the bed it's true i cry better than i talk
Touching me, breathing please, wildest dreaming's what i mean by these crippling codes

Still I’ll be sorry to see you go

Cavalier, don't you keep me near 
Am I only kind, am I only dear
Cherry hill, I don't look a thing like that
You know that i never have 
You know that i never will

Chorus: 
This alpine breeze, at some point it just got easy,
Could you ever displease me 
Honestly leave it be to make my pitiful peace that i was something else before 
Giddy in the morning tearing through the columns at the grocery store

Cavalier, don't you keep near 
Am i only blind, was it always clear
Cherry hill, i don't look a thing like that 
You know that i never have 
in the morning i'll be tearing, staring still

Grieving from an older touch
Don’t tell me now i know so much 
We’d hardly even just begun 
Who’s your one

Come on here, why'd you come so near
Was it furious fire, was i the only one here
Kindling the cold and heavy 
Shut up if you're so unsteady
It doesn't take a lot to persuade me
Frosted in the tide 
My lonely satellite 
The only lullaby

Credits to Linying

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Recent Posts

free counters

Unordered List